The introduction of Solvency II has led to insurers reflecting on their businesses and available capital. We have seen numerous consolidations, sales and launches of product lines and risk transfers. Insurers are also investing in improving their customer engagement.
We offer a full range of strategic advisory services covering M&A and transactional design and support, product development support, risk transfers and customer engagement enhancement through our data analytics team.
- Part VIIs and transfers of blocks of business - supporting transfers of blocks of business, including Independent Expert assignments. In particular, we have deep knowledge of solving the issues involved in transferring annuity books from with-profits to shareholder funds
- Unit-linked fund mergers – advising on customer fairness and operational due diligence
- Risk transfers – advising on derivative and reinsurance transactions designed to manage risk exposures
- New products – assisting with the development of new products, especially in connection with pensions freedom (SIPP / income drawdown, Later Life annuities)
- Customer Engagement / Attraction – using data analytics to enhance your customer experience and sales processes